Grant Information & Application
Next Funding Application Deadline: January 1, 2018
Fund for Tomorrow grants provide funding to members of the American Choral Directors Association for creative and innovative projects that attract children into choral singing, as well as that reach young people who may not otherwise have access to the benefits and community of choral music.
• Children and youth focused
• Focused on choral work and/or singing
• Reaches populations who are not often able to experience choirs and/or singing
• Innovative & creative
• Collaborative (e.g., with other funder involvement and/or implementation partners)
• Replicable or adaptable to other settings
2018 application deadlines:
January 1, 2018 (award decisions by Feb. 15)
July 1, 2018 (award decisions by Aug. 15)
Completed applications should be mailed to:
ACDA Fund for Tomorrow – grant application
545 Couch Dr
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-2207
Or, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or more information about the grant program, please contact Sundra Flansburg, ACDA Director of Membership & Communications.
Photo courtesy Canterbury Youth Choruses. Judith Willoughby, Artistic Director.